Loading...

This is how you do it

Tags :

alpha galactosidase

anaerobic metabolism

glycogen phosphorylase

homemade nail polish remover

egyption cotton

centrosomes

headache from oversleeping

cardiograph

hypokinesia

apple cider vinegar for sunburn

. 52 Videos
Subscribe
22,548,145
2,729,347 views
95% 39,852 852
Google AdSense
728 x 90

Similar Videos:

Make it happen
1 Photos
68720 views. 93%
<3
1 Photos
<3
20699 views. 93%
Don't mess with the princess
1 Photos
46570 views. 93%
It’s Funny Because It’s True
1 Photos
65670 views. 93%
50 Comments

    Popular Comments:

SilasWing . 2019-01-13 00:11:51
Expected some shade. Got some smiles. +1 for religion done right.
979 14
SadBanana5 . 2019-01-13 00:13:01
I expected a fucked up joke at the end, just good wholesome American attitude. What the fuck?! +1
3402 51
[deleted] . 2019-01-13 00:13:50
[deleted]
0 0
soopersic . 2019-01-13 00:16:09
Couldn’t tell if he was offended or welcomed it.
25 4
tinylildumplingwithsauce . 2019-01-13 00:18:55
Welcomed. Someone who historically comes from a culture that doesn’t get along with did their best to create a warm & welcoming environment
41 1
Untimelydoom . 2019-01-13 00:19:09
My best friend is Muslim. His girlfriend is Methodist. They are our friend group’s official ship.
296 16
k5user . 2019-01-13 00:23:41
Country Style Donuts rock.. RVA represent ..
9 0
Seanspeed . 2019-01-13 00:33:20
American attitude? :/ Do you see who our President is?
53 73
SadBanana5 . 2019-01-13 00:40:34
Yeah, kinda the problem. I'm doing my part, neighbor.
18 8
LeaveMeAloneDownvoteFairy . 2019-01-13 00:41:54
I don't eat pork and when people ask why, 25% chance I say "haram," 25% "not kosher," and 50% "explosive diarrhea" (the real answer).
1153 13
VitaminJ . 2019-01-13 00:42:02
The American attitude is to respect the deeply held beliefs of others while busting the chops of our dearest friends, simultaneously.
478 13
SadBanana5 . 2019-01-13 00:44:10
http://i.imgur.com/qFOv83B.gif
116 2
DragonDildoChandelier . 2019-01-13 00:46:39
Tolerance is much more common in America than intolerance. It's the vocal minority that get the most attention in the media.
102 6
VitaminJ . 2019-01-13 00:47:04
http://i.imgur.com/R0AYrDN.gif
39 1
tinylildumplingwithsauce . 2019-01-13 00:52:44
The views of governments and historical conflicts do not dictate our personal relationships.
24 1
nommon . 2019-01-13 00:54:27
It's not really a ship if they're actually dating, is it?
151 0
BobtheBurgerman . 2019-01-13 00:54:55
Jew, Muslim, Christian, Hindus we are all people who deserve respect. Except scientologists they can fuck right off.
1021 13
tinylildumplingwithsauce . 2019-01-13 00:57:20
Literally
123 2
Untimelydoom . 2019-01-13 01:01:30
I aint considered the exact logistics of it but ‘ship’ works well enough for ‘couple that I don’t want breaking up and melts my cynic heart’
74 2
GoldenLarsen . 2019-01-13 01:01:51
Yeah we spend too much time in Imgur that we expect that sort of thing....
22 1
AGiantSlor . 2019-01-13 01:04:53
Doesn't represent the whole. We are many, we are kind, we are understanding.
59 7
UsernameDoesNotExist . 2019-01-13 01:05:17
I live in a majority Christian country. Does that mean I need to hate on other religions by default?
11 3
DisappointingDogTreat . 2019-01-13 01:08:19
which one is starboard and which one is portside?
47 0
DontLookBackInAnger . 2019-01-13 01:09:44
This makes me so happy
8 0
keillrandor . 2019-01-13 01:10:24
I don't think we want them to multiply, though, do we?
20 0
ChiefSokka . 2019-01-13 01:14:57
I think there may be some unrequited romanticism going on there
6 2
Voltae . 2019-01-13 01:15:08
This is far too wholesome for my tastes
8 0
BranMakMorn . 2019-01-13 01:17:09
I say: eat pork. Post pics of aftermath.
176 4
ThatWasHawkward . 2019-01-13 01:18:16
http://imgur.com/gallery/g5dKugk
3 0
thetokinwhiteguy . 2019-01-13 01:18:17
I think it depends on the area u live in tho. I moved to GA from NJ n there is much more intolerance here. It’s sad
21 3
LeaveMeAloneDownvoteFairy . 2019-01-13 01:19:28
http://i.imgur.com/D3aEAYz.gif
87 0
monaco913 . 2019-01-13 01:20:32
Couldn’t you just... not? For fucks sake. Everything was going so perfectly until you opened your mouth.
44 19
distortland . 2019-01-13 01:22:43
I came here to say this. But Hole Family Donuts in New Kent is bomb too.
4 0
hillbillyal . 2019-01-13 01:24:09
I'm so here for jewish Muslim friendships cause like we both know how it feels
4 1
thisisgettingfunny . 2019-01-13 01:26:14
The gelatin thing always amuses me because most Americans who convert to Islam have no clue that gelatin contains pork. 1
31 5
thisisgettingfunny . 2019-01-13 01:26:59
My experience with this are the black American muslims in prison. Most have no clue. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this.
11 5
KenStone . 2019-01-13 01:28:42
Thanks for sharing the warm fuzzies
15 1
tinylildumplingwithsauce . 2019-01-13 01:31:58
You’re welcome!
9 0
SadBanana5 . 2019-01-13 01:37:39
Easy, man. Shit's cool. He's just expressing disappointment over how we're viewed abroad. It falls on us to change things.
30 9
perversesheaf . 2019-01-13 01:38:37
I thought this was going to be a sensitive complaint at the overzealousness to appease. Glad it wasnt ^.^ nevertheless, the
6 0
Merica.
1 Photos
39653 views
55%
Every girl’s dream
1 Photos
67373 views
55%
Well that’s great
1 Photos
35152 views
55%
I’m not crying you’re crying
1 Photos
Passing time at the airport
1 Photos
312772 views
55%
Guess he felt it
1 Photos
75805 views
55%
Foreshadowing
6 Photos
40702 views
55%
Honor
1 Photos
11633 views
55%
You don’t smell like me I fix
1 Photos
Why don't you take a seat over there?
1 Photos
There are good people out there
1 Photos
I don't need my testicles
1 Photos
110213 views
55%
whoops....
2 Photos
62484 views
55%
My most prized possession
1 Photos
16999 views
55%
Time to get moving
1 Photos
27843 views
55%
Pizza Warmer Hero
1 Photos
124989 views
55%
Google AdSense
336 x 280