Came with Backup Camera Y0811.
Great for the price with a few drawbacks. This video shows the double boot on startup for unknown reason that causes it to take 60 seconds for use.
Pros: - Comes with a lot of cables and extras (backup cam)
- Easy install if you've installed any other car stereo before
- Radio is as good/better reception than stock
- Bluetooth, OBDII / Torque, GPS / Googlemaps, etc all work
- Screen mirroring is helpful after enabling USB debugging, but requires your phone to remain unlocked
- Runs Automate
Cons: - Should be a universal wiring harness output. Had to cut off their stock harness and splice into the universal one I bought.
- As noted elsewhere: NOT a true double DIN. It runs large on the front face. Waste of 2 hrs with a Dremel trying to precision cut. Recommend using a router.
- Backup cam is mostly black/white for me with occasional blue color. Only bothers me because I know it should be in color...
- Backup cam should be in a fisheye mode for wider field of vision.
- Weak wifi
- Others complain of 30 second boot time. At first mine would boot quickly. Now it has gotten to the point where it will boot up in 10 seconds, flash the home screen, then repeat the boot screen for another 15+ seconds before being ready to roll. I find this slightly annoying but overall doesn't effect functionality.